Office of Academic Success Programs
The Office of Academic Success Programs (OASP) at the Texas Tech University School of Law is dedicated to helping every law student achieve his/her full academic potential while here at TTU. The office works with new law students (1Ls) as well as returning law students (2Ls and 3Ls) and students preparing for the bar examination.
- Goals and Services
- Study Aids Library
- Tutoring Services
- OASP Books of Interest
- Web Resources
- Contact the Office of Academic Success Programs
How might you use the services and programs provided by OASP?
- If you are a new law student, we can help you adjust to the different techniques and skills required in legal study: reading and briefing cases, note-taking, outlining courses, exam-writing strategies, utilizing study groups and other topics.
- If you are an advanced law student, we can help you improve your grades through an evaluation of your strengths and weaknesses and provide assistance in the implementation of more efficient study strategies.
- For all law students, we can provide an assessment of your learning preferences and how those preferences affect your individualized study strategies for optimal learning.
- For all law students, we can assist you in implementing more successful time management and stress management skills and help you curb procrastination.
- For those preparing for the Bar exam, we can assist you with time and stress management, help identify and use your learning preferences to your advantage, and plan study strategies.
The Office of Academic Success Programs is located in the Lanier 251 suite. Students can contact Dr. Amy Jarmon, Assistant Dean for Academic Success Programs, email@example.com.