Why Texas Tech Law?
- For the third consecutive time, preLaw/National Jurist Magazine has rated Texas Tech Law as one of the Top 20 Best Value Law Schools.
- In the 2011 edition of Princeton Review's Best 172 Law Schools, Texas Tech University School of Law was ranked #3 nationally for Most Accessible Professors.
- Successful and loyal Alumni - Justices, CEOs, government leaders, premier trial advocates, generals, managing partners of major law firms, champions of public interest. Our alums excel in all fields.
- A diverse and talented student body working cooperatively toward mutual success.
- A historically high Bar passage rate including the top pass rate in Texas on the February 2010 (95.45%) and July 2009 (94.52%) exams.
- Championship Advocacy Teams and programs: 22 state, national and international championships in our relatively short 40 year history.
- High employment rate for graduates: 96% average over the past 5 years.