Law School Admission Test (LSAT) Information
- Information regarding the LSAT can be obtained at the LSAC website. Information books are available through colleges in your area.
- The most efficient way to register for the test is through the LSAC website and establishing your online account. If you are unable to register online, call LSAC's Candidate Services Representatives at 215-968-1001.
- The LSAT is offered four times a year and scores are valid for five years.
- Applicants should not delay submitting an electronic application for admission pending the release of an LSAT score. Once you have submitted your electronic application, we will automatically request your LSAC CAS report. Once your LSAT score is available and LSAC has received and processed all of your undergraduate school transcripts, they will release your report to us.
- Texas Tech University School of Law uses the LSAC Credential Assembly Service. Applicants must subscribe to this service and information about it is available through the LSAC website.