Services to Law Students
The Law Library serves the students of Texas Tech University School of Law. Law students receive a wide range of services from the library, including:
- Search and download past law school exams from the Exams Database
- Borrow library books and materials that are circulating to library users. Examples of these materials are: hornbooks, nutshells, study aids, class reserves, books, periodicals, videos, audiocassettes
- Borrow popular law-themed movies on DVDs
- Request books and articles not owned by the law library through InterLibrary Loan Service (ILL)
- Check out a library laptop computer (Dell), wireless network card, laptop battery, or zip drive
- Check out and use library equipment, such as camcorders, audio cassette recorders, audio/CD players, scanners, printers, and copiers
- Reserve and use group study rooms
- Receive research assistance from any available librarians.
- Obtain research guides produced by the Law School librarians in a print or digital format
- Take guided library tours, computer training classes, and other educational sessions
- Enjoy 24/7 access to the Law Library facilities.
Note: Texas Tech University undergraduate and graduate students may use the Law Library. However, they are not allowed to study in the Law Library due to seating limitations. They may check out materials that are circulating.